You might be a candidate for a facelift if:
- You don't like looking down because your jowls sag more.
- When looking in the mirror, you pull up on your face with a finger on each temple to take up the slack in the skin.
- You don't like the appearance of loose skin or vertical bands of the neck.
- You don't like how you're starting to look in pictures, particularly profile views.
- You feel like you're finally looking like your parents.
- Your aging appearance is starting to affect your mood and self-esteem.